[ZODB-Dev] PythonIndexer

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 22:42:54 +0000

Casey Duncan wrote:

> What I mean to say is that I have a proposal and am part of a (on hold for
> now) project called pythonindexer both of which aim to create a new Python
> query interface for use with python objects.
>
> http://www.sf.net/projects/pythonindexer
>
> Check out the CVS for the documentation.

As another contributor to this project, my comment would be that the interfaces
are prettymuch spot on, IIRC, but there just needs to be code behind it ;-)

This project also doesn't cover the automatic indexing side of things, which is
where I believe the ObjectHub may come into its own...

cheers,

Chris