[ZODB-Dev] Weird InvalidObjectReference exception :-(

Sat, 5 Oct 2002 09:01:06 +0100

On Friday 04 Oct 2002 5:10 pm, Chris Withers wrote:

> > This last line I quotes is the oid that is causing the grief. Is it
> > always the same oid?
>
> Yup.
>
> > If so, you might get some clues by firing up a new ClientStorage, loa=
ding
> > that object, and inspecting it.
>
> urm, how would I do that?

import your custom_zodb module in a new python process, and call your=20
ClientStorage's 'load' method specifying that oid as the first parameter,=
 and=20
an empty string for the version as the second parameter. That will give y=
ou=20
the object pickle. Class name is as the start, other state after.

Or, if you were using DirectoryStorage:
ls -l A/o000/000/000/006/D6C3*

> >>I've gone back to the old ClientCache.py, cleared the environment
> >> variable and restarted and I'm still getting this!
> >
> > Did you clear the client cache?
>
> Likewise, how would I do that?

delete the var/*.zec files.

(If you dont have any, then I guess you are using temporary client cache=20
files)