[ZODB-Dev] ZODB3 and ZEO2 beta releases

Christian Reis kiko@async.com.br
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 13:46:40 -0300

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 06:43:50PM -0400, Jeremy Hylton wrote:
> I am pleased to announce the second beta releases of ZODB3 and ZEO2.
> These are the last beta releases.  We expect to release the final
> versions in two weeks.

Jeremy, do you have a minute to think about the Authentication stuff we
have been working on? We'd be happy to implement anything (not very
complex) this week so it was available for review by you, if people find
this interesting and worth including.

It does bring ZODB more in line with other databases, which allow
per-user connection control (though of course they allow finer-grained
access mechanisms too).

Take care,