[ZODB-Dev] Transient Storage error

matt matt@automagic.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:39:16 +1300

I got the following traceback in the error log at the same time as
losing, unexpectedly, session data

2003-02-13T15:11:34 BLATHER(-100) Conflict traceback
Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Zope, line 188, in commit
   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 222, in commit
   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 195, in commit
   Module ZODB.Transaction, line 256, in _commit_objects
   Module ZODB.Connection, line 389, in commit
    - __traceback_info__: (('BTrees.OOBTree', 'OOBTree'),
'\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x03\xa6', '')
   Module Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryStorage, line 134, in store
ConflictError: database conflict error (oid 00000000000003a6, serial was
034ad9e387ee8611, now 034ad9e2e6eeeeee)

It looks like 2.6.1 might clean this up :
  - Fixed bug in Transience reported by kedai which caused spurious

but I don't have the 'say' on upgrading.  Are people familiar with this
error?  could our admins apply a patch for just this problem?