[ZODB-Dev] problem with Connection.sync() on empty database

John Belmonte jvb at prairienet.org
Wed Oct 1 16:52:12 EDT 2003

I wrote:
> I'm having a strange ZODB problem with my application.  Basically, if I
> call Connection.sync() on a database that is empty, then later
> modifications to the database never get written to disk.  This is
> happening with both file storage and ZEO.  I'm using ZODB3-3.2b3.

This was a problem in my app.  In the case of a new database, after
inserting the main object, I didn't commit the change before the call to
sync.

I think it would be helpful if Connection.sync were documented,
especially regarding the fact that it will abort any pending transaction.

Sorry for the noise.

--
http:// if   le.o  /