[ZODB-Dev] How to upgrade Zope 2.6.2's ZODB to ZODB 3.1.4

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed Oct 22 05:23:28 EDT 2003

Hello,
[newbie warning]

I need to upgrade the ZODB for Zope 2.6.2 to ZODB 3.1.4 (I need to use
the latest and greatest ZEO that works with Python 2.1.3)

How do I do that? For deployment reasons I do not want to install ZODB
into the general Python environment, and I an wondering how to go about
installing the new ZODB into the existing Zope 2.6.2 structure.

Is it as simple as just replacing the ZODB folder in Zope's lib/python?

What is the other stuff shipped with ZODB 3.1.4? Does it need to be
installed as well (like ZopeUndo and others...)?

Thanks,

/dario