[ZODB-Dev] How to upgrade Zope 2.6.2's ZODB to ZODB 3.1.4

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Fri Oct 24 01:54:08 EDT 2003

Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> The easiest thing to do is run ZODB's setup.py install --home zopedir where
> zopedir is the directory that contains Zope's lib/python.
>
> Jeremy

Hi, thanks for the info. I did a

pythin setup.py install --home /usr/local/zope/lib/python but ended up
with /usr/local/zope/lib/python/lib/python

using --home /usr/local/zope installed things in the lib/python as
expected (and the bin dir went into /usr/local/zope

Anyway, it is installed now, and I'll go ahead and try it out. A million
thanks.

BTW, I didn't see your message earlier - it was dated 2000-12-09:

"""
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 14:15:30 -0500
"""

I have been playing with Thunderbird to replace Outlook Express and
testing the different search and sorting capabilities led to the
discovery of your message :-)

/dario