[ZODB-Dev] ZEO and commits

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud at linkend.com
Fri Oct 24 10:56:14 EDT 2003

I can't find this connection.sync() method, Need I to import any module?
And if the other clients update the original object, is needed to
connection.sync() in the original object process?
The process are in differente machines:

I.e.-> Process A -> create object X
                    make transformations
		    ..... <-------------- Process B: Change a the
	                                  variable's value in object X.
                    if (X.var == newvalue):
                         do another thing...

The process A and B are threads inside an HTTP server (from python lib)
How I can do this?

--
Antonio Beamud Montero <antonio.beamud at linkend.com>