[ZODB-Dev] ZEO and commits

Antonio Beamud Montero antonio.beamud at linkend.com
Mon Oct 27 04:39:35 EST 2003

El lun, 27-10-2003 a las 10:04, Vladimir Voznesensky escribió:

> Not a conflict exception, but explicit conflict resolving.
> Look to Zope Dev. Guide.

A conflict arises only when I try to change the same attribute or
whenever the object state is changed (every attr.)?

A process change only one attribute, and this attribute is used to
notify another process to take some actions... This produces an
exception?

I suppose I need to use the _p_resolveConflict() method but where I can
see more examples? The documentation is very short...

Thanks

--
Antonio Beamud Montero <antonio.beamud at linkend.com>