[ZODB-Dev] Closing ZODB connection

Christian Robottom Reis kiko at async.com.br
Thu Oct 30 12:09:47 EST 2003

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 04:26:10PM +0100, Antonio Beamud Montero wrote:
> If I close a connection, why I can use the root object?

Why *can't* you use the root object? Because the root object is provided
*by* the connection, and if the connection goes away, the root goes away
with it.

I recommend you read the ZODB documentation thoroughly, it will give you
a good insight on how it works. Then, browse through the source code --
as Tim said in another context, we'll let you have at it free of charge.
It answers all your questions, provided you have the required
persistence.

Take care,
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 261 2331