[ZODB-Dev] BDBMinimal with Zope 2.7b3

Matt Hubbard matt_hubbard at okcareertech.org
Mon Jan 5 14:17:41 EST 2004

This summer I tried unsuccessfully to get BDBMinimalStorage to work with Zope 2.7b2.  Something about last transaction id not being specified in the minimal mode. . .  I was wondering whether or not it will work now with beta 3.

Essentially, I need a storage solution that will not create a copy of current objects when it is packed (like FileStorage does).  If BDBFull packs without data replication that will work for me.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have a terabyte that I plan on filling and I can't afford (in disk space) the duplication that FileStorage requires when it packs.

Cheers,

Matt Hubbard