[ZODB-Dev] can't connect to daemoned ZEO server in 3.3a2

John Belmonte john at neggie.net
Wed Jan 7 21:36:46 EST 2004

I mentioned in another message that for some reason I cannot connect to
my ZEO server when I launch runzeo under Debian's start-stop-daemon with
the background option.  Now I'm using zeoctl instead of
start-stop-daemon, but to my surprise the same problem exists:  with
"zeoctl -C config start" I can't connect to the server, while with
"zeoctl -C config fg" I can.  I'm using a socket for my server.

Can anyone confirm that ZEO is working under zeoctl in daemon mode with
this release?

-John

--
http:// if  ile.o g/