[ZODB-Dev] Timeout in UndoSearch

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at zope.com
Wed Jan 14 16:28:46 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 14:01, Brian R Brinegar wrote:
> Is there something I should do so that this doesn't get lost?

The sourceforge bug tracker.  We haven't used it for a while, but we
should get back in the habit, particularly with new bug reports from the
3.3a2 release.

One thing I don't understand about how undoLog() works, on reflection,
is how it produces a link to the next set of results.  Say you do a
search, but the machine is really busy, and it times about before you
get any results.  Is there any way to restart the search where it was
left off?  It looks like undoLog() doesn't return any information about
how much work it did, so all the work would likely be repeated in this
case.

Jeremy