[ZODB-Dev] [ zodb-Bugs-823142 ] SF.net page outdated (ZODB 3.2)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 14 17:21:24 EST 2004

Bugs item #823142, was opened at 2003-10-13 21:02
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tim_one
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=115628&aid=823142&group_id=15628

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
ZODB 3.2 is missing from the project file list.

http://www.zope.org/Products/ZODB3.2