[ZODB-Dev] Debugging ConflictErrors

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Fri Jan 16 05:43:51 EST 2004

Digging in the archives brought up two posts/threads:

<http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zodb-dev/2003-October/006133.html>
<http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2002-December/128574.html>

Also have a look at BTrees/Length.py for a simple example.

HTH,
Stefan

--On Freitag, 16. Jänner 2004 10:46 +0100 Thomas Guettler <hv at tbz-pariv.de>

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/