[ZODB-Dev] Standalone ZODB+ZEO installs

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sat Jan 17 15:46:53 EST 2004

FWIW, I created a custom "install scheme" in Zope's setup.py that
overrides the distutils default.  Something similar could be done for
ZODB/ZEO.  I might even go so far as to suggest that ZODB/ZEO adopt the
same 'configure; make; make install' procedure under UNIX that Zope has;
on Windows this could be done by Innosetup (via the existing WinBuilders
stuff).