[ZODB-Dev] cPickleCache: "Cache values may only be in onecache" error

Casey Duncan casey at zope.com
Wed Jan 28 09:25:14 EST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:06:52 +0100
Andreas Jung <lists at andreas-jung.com> wrote:
[..]
> Well, after disabling refresh for this particular I can see this
> problem again :-(
> In addition I see that the error is now raised sometimes in the
> Transience module:

Are you using sessions? Perhaps this is caused by storing a reference to
a persistent object that is stored in the main database in the session?
I'm not sure if that is bad or not, but I've never tried it. It seems
like it might cause an error like this if there was a reference to the
object from a BTree in the main database and also a reference from the
transient storage and both were loaded.

-Casey