[ZODB-Dev] cPickleCache: "Cache values may only be in onecache" error

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Jan 29 02:39:35 EST 2004

--On Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2004 1:01 Uhr +0100 Dieter Maurer
<dieter at handshake.de> wrote:

> Andreas Jung wrote at 2004-1-28 09:06 +0100:
>> Well, after disabling refresh for this particular I can see this problem
>> again :-(
>> In addition I see that the error is now raised sometimes in the
>> Transience  module:
>>    * Module ZODB.Connection, line 425, in commit
>>      __traceback_info__: (('Products.Transience.Transience',
>>      'Increaser'),  '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0b', '')
>>
>> ValueError: Cache values may only be in one cache.
>
> This means that you are using sessions (although you may not be aware
> of it).

No, no,no....Zope does not use sessions by default and Plone uses sessions
only for storing the state of the navigation tree. The site I am talking
about
does not use the navigation tree and there are really no sessions
involved...
absolutely no sessions.

Andreas