Dieterbot (was: Slow response by "Dieter" (was: Re: [ZODB-Dev] Is anyone *actually* using ZODB versions?))

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Thu Jan 29 16:20:08 EST 2004

That proves nothing.  The avatar of the entity that calls itself Tim
Peters has been "employed" by Zope Corporation for over two years.

If you really want people to have confidence that you're a
flesh-and-blood human, I'm afraid you may need to stop sending messages
to the maillist for one day.  Furthermore, to make it potentially more
convincing, you should "accidentally" provide a wrong answer every so
often.  Just a tip.

- c