Dieterbot (was: Slow response by "Dieter" (was: Re: [ZODB-Dev] Is anyone *actually* using ZODB versions?))

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri Jan 30 05:10:27 EST 2004

Chris McDonough wrote:
> That proves nothing.  The avatar of the entity that calls itself Tim
> Peters has been "employed" by Zope Corporation for over two years.

The real Tim Peters can actually turn invisible. The proof is that
Tim Peters was supposed to be at some past Python conference according
to Guido, who as we all know is completely infallible and would never
lie about such an important event. No Tim Peters actually seen by
anybody there, but since he must've been there, he must've been able to
turn invisible.

> If you really want people to have confidence that you're a
> flesh-and-blood human, I'm afraid you may need to stop sending messages
> to the maillist for one day.  Furthermore, to make it potentially more
> convincing, you should "accidentally" provide a wrong answer every so
> often.  Just a tip.

But by these criteria I'd be human, and[message canceled by the PSU]