[ZODB-Dev] Reachability and GUI apps

Rad Widmer rwidmer at eclypse.org
Thu Jul 1 17:35:23 EDT 2004

Hi Christian

Thanks for the links. I took a look at Models.py and Proxies.py. I can see where you recreate the
_v_ attributes as needed, but I don't see how the proxies get re-registered with their models. I
guess this would need to occur when the model's persistent state is reloaded (the model transitions
from ghost to up-to-date state).

Cheers,

Rad Widmer

http://cvsweb.async.com.br/index.cgi/Kiwi/Kiwi/FrameWork/Models.py?rev=1.2;content-type=text%2Fplain