[ZODB-Dev] Exception while closing ZODB

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Wed Jul 7 13:09:50 EDT 2004

[Jeremy Hylton]
> ... in general, there are a huge number of memory leaks fixed from
> ZODB 3.1 to ZODB 3.2.  Perhaps we created all new ones for ZODB 3.3,
> but there's still time to fix those <wink>.

I'm delighted to hear that you've got time for this now.  We indeed
reintroduced massive leaks in ZODB4, which appear to have been inherited by
ZODB 3.3:

    http://collector.zope.org/Zope3-dev/139

Let me know when you remember what we fixed in ZODB 3.2 that we forgot to
fix in ZODB4.  Anytime before Friday should work fine <wink>.