[ZODB-Dev] Strange behaviour of __dict__ and dir on Persistent derived classes

Syver Enstad syver at inout.no
Wed Jul 21 05:35:15 EDT 2004

Using ZODB 3.2

NB: I am talking about class objects not instance objects.

cls.__dict__ and dir(cls) doesn't return the methods defined in base
classes. I guess that this is property of ExensionClass and that the
behaviour will be equal to "regular" python class objects when I
upgrade to 3.3?

Is there an easy way to enumerate the methods a class actually has
(both defined directly and from base classes) under ZODB 3.2?