[ZODB-Dev] Re: repozo import question

Raphael Badin raphael.badin at sopinspace.com
Wed Jul 28 03:32:27 EDT 2004

Sorry guys, I was wrong with my import :
I set PYTHONPATH to /zope/Zope-2.7.0-src/lib/python/ (source) and the
installation path (where everything is compiled)
is /zope/Zope-2.7.0/lib/python/ ... all worked fine after that.
Your remark about a wrong installation gave me the hint ...

Thanks a lot,

Raphaël