[ZODB-Dev] Re: proposal for util renaming

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Sun May 30 23:10:42 EDT 2004

[Casey Duncan]
> I added a issue topic for ZODB to the Zope Collector. At least if
> issues get assigned to this topic, that will allow you to filter the
> Zope collector to show only ZODB issues (through the web anyway).

Thanks!  Can you undo that now <wink>?  ZODB issues are already listed under
the Database topic on the Zope collector.  God only knows what the Database
topic was intended for, but that's how I've been using it.  We ought to pick
one and stick with it.  If I'm misusing Database, happy to change existing
reports to use ZODB.

BTW, John's problem was that he can't get email notification on the specific
Collector issues he cares about (or, if there is such a way, he and I don't
know what it is).