[ZODB-Dev] Re: ZCatalog for standalone ZODB use

Kevin Dangoor dangoor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 08:50:22 EDT 2005

I somehow missed this messages in the big blob of stuff in my gmail account...

I have just double checked that you can get to the page without logging in:

http://www.blazingthings.com/zcatalog

I have also uploaded an update that fixes a minor typo in catalog.py
when you pass in an independent idmap.

Note that I haven't tried running the test files that I pulled across
from Zope. I should probably remove the tests.py files to reflect
that. I can assure you that the tests.py from zope.app.catalog will
not run :)    They're not as far off as I might have expected,
however.

Kevin