[ZODB-Dev] Tracking down a freeze (deadlock?)

Tim Peters tim at zope.com
Mon Mar 7 16:22:42 EST 2005

[Tim Peters]
>> I don't know of any other copy on zope.org (so may not know what you
>> mean by "ZODB3.{pdf,html} documentation on zope.org").

[Dieter Maurer]
> Maybe, you search for "zodb3.pdf" using your favorite search engine?
> There have been both a "pdf" and an "html" version.
>
> Maybe, they are no longer there... I do not read the same documentation
> over and over again ;-)

Nothing like that on zope.org.  I expect what you have in mind then is the
PDF form of Jim's "Introduction to the Zope Object Database", which is a
paper he presented at a conference five years ago.  You can find that, e.g.,
on python.org, along with other archived conference proceedings.  AFAIK,
that's never been updated, and no version of it exists in the ZODB
repository.  We ship a "zodb.pdf" with each ZODB release, which is a PDF
form of Andrew's guide.  That's the only thing I've updated here, and the
only thing (AFAIK) I _can_ update.