[ZODB-Dev] DisconnectedError during Tests

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Thu Mar 24 18:26:44 EST 2005

Hi,

I had one or two times the phenomenon that one ZODB test actually
failed. This is not reliably reproducable and as I'm running the tests
"often" just since a couple of days and this happened only two or three
times, I'll ignore this for now that this happened. Here is the
traceback anyway:

ERROR: checkTimeoutProvokingConflicts
(ZEO.tests.testConnection.FileStorageTimeoutTests)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/home/ctheune/Development/ZODB-blobsupport/src/ZEO/tests/ConnectionTests.py", line 1047, in checkTimeoutProvokingConflicts
    storage.tpc_finish(t)
  File
"/home/ctheune/Development/Zope-2.8/lib/python/ZEO/ClientStorage.py",
line 1032, in tpc_finish
    tid = self._server.tpc_finish(id(txn))
  File
"/home/ctheune/Development/Zope-2.8/lib/python/ZEO/ServerStub.py", line
239, in tpc_finish
    return self.rpc.call('tpc_finish', id)
  File
"/home/ctheune/Development/ZODB-blobsupport/src/ZEO/zrpc/connection.py",
line 476, in call
    r_flags, r_args = self.wait(msgid)
  File
"/home/ctheune/Development/ZODB-blobsupport/src/ZEO/zrpc/connection.py",
line 566, in wait
    raise DisconnectedError()
DisconnectedError

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische str. 6 - 06366 koethen - germany
www.gocept.com - ct at gocept.com - phone +49 3496 30 99 112 -