[ZODB-Dev] Re: extreme clock skew

Lalo Martins lalo at exoweb.net
Tue Sep 20 19:00:20 EDT 2005

And so says Dieter Maurer on 21/09/05 02:01...
> There is no way to get the lost last modification dates
> back.

that's ok, I don't need them.  I just need future timestamps to return
to sanity.

> Modern ZODB versions have a way to counter the time inversion
> problem. I do not know in which utility it is encorporated,
> maybe "fsrecover". A search over the mailing list archive
> should reveal this information.

Sorry, I did search before I post, for all search terms I could think of
- otherwise I wouldn't have posted :-(

I also looked at the source to fsrecover, and it doesn't look like it
would do that; I'm not sure, however.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
http://www.exoweb.net/                  mailto:lalo at exoweb.net