[ZODB-Dev] Change ZODB to PostgreSQL database

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Wed Sep 21 07:13:23 EDT 2005

Look at APE or write your own logic. Moving large content into the
filesystem and referencing the content by path is more or less straight
forward except you have to deal with transaction issues. If you want to use
Postgres you can of course write your custom ZSQL method that hook into the
Zope transaction management.

-aj

--On 21. September 2005 13:06:56 +0200 Tóth Zoltán <tzoltan at eggs.hu>