[ZODB-Dev] Same transaction object (re)-used for subsequent requests?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri May 4 15:13:15 EDT 2007

--On 4. Mai 2007 21:05:00 +0200 Dieter Maurer <dieter at handshake.de> wrote:

> But, the transactions are not concurrent in your original description!
> Instead, one transaction has been committed and (only!) then you
> see a transaction with the same id again.

What are you trying to tell? The issue would also happen with a concurrent
setup. That's why I presented a case where I would see the error in a
non-concurrent environment. Got it?

> And if you read carefully you see "provided their lifespans do not
> overlap". Obviously, transactions with non overlapping lifespans are not
> concurrent...

The transactions were not overlapping. As Tim wrote: the transactions were
distinct but they used the address.

Problem solved, end-of-thred,
Andreas