[ZODB-Dev] copy routine: ZODB => local file system

Dennis Allison allison at shasta.stanford.edu
Sun May 6 14:21:52 EDT 2007

Thanks Jim.  You are right, I am looking for a workaround for a wedged
system.  I think the approach you suggest will work just fine, provided I
can find a copy of zope.xmlpickle.  When I went to check it out from SVN,
it had been "moved to a satellite as a preliminary to eggification" and my
svn client dies on checkout with a "no repository found" message.

Is this a cockpit error on my part?

   svn co svn://svn.zope.org/zope.xmlpickle/trunk zope.zmlpickle