[ZODB-Dev] ZEO client poll times

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri May 11 17:09:54 EDT 2007

Hi Jim. I understood that you are opening connection. Looks like I
misunderstood what will happen when max is reached. :-) So after
reaching the max it will not disconnect -  just attempt to reconnect at
the max interval. I guess if this is the case, I don't see an issue with
the shorter interval between retries. Worst case, it will probably just
mean some extra lines in the log file before it connects (if it can).

Regards,
David