[ZODB-Dev] zeo bug

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue May 15 07:49:28 EDT 2007

Thanks.  That's due to a clear bug.

Could you report this to the launchpad tracker for ZODB:

    https://launchpad.net/zodb/+filebug

I suspect that the internal cache information is out of sync, perhaps
due to running out of space as you hint.  I plan to dive deeply into
the ZEO cache in the next few weeks.  I doubt I'll have time to look
into this until then.  In the mean time, If the problem persists, I
suggest restarting the process to cause the cache to be removed.
("Non-persistent" caches are in fact persistent for the life of the
process.)  Of course, the downside of this is that it may take a
while to refill the cache.

Jim