[ZODB-Dev] ZODB fails on test

Malka Cymbalista Malki.Cymbalista at weizmann.ac.il
Sun Aug 3 06:42:27 EDT 2008

Thanks very much for your answer.
We need ZODB3.4 because we are installing the Cern Document Server Indico package and this needs python 2.4 or later.  We already had python 2.3.4 but we installed pythin 2.5 because of Indico.  Do you think it would be possible to build ZODB3.4 with python 2.3.4 and build indico with python 2.5?  Would this work or would it clash?  We have no experience with python so we're not sure what to do.
Thanks for any information.
--

Malka Cymbalista
Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science
malki.cymbalista at weizmann.ac.il
08-934-3036