[ZODB-Dev] IStorageIteration (update)

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Feb 13 10:27:08 EST 2008

Hi,

we've started working on this on a branch. We're getting pretty far with
a reasonable amount of work and are going the approach that the ZEO
server keeps the state of the iterator for the client.

This allows us to keep the current interface intact and fulfill our
requirements.

We also found a solution to clean up unused iterators automatically by
having the clientstorage maintain a weakref list of the iterators handed
out and notify the server when the references are gone (this will happen
at transaction boundaries).

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany