[ZODB-Dev] Data.fs size grows non-stop

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Wed Dec 9 12:06:00 EST 2009

On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 06:09:36PM +0200, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 09, 2009 at 02:42:58PM +0100, Pedro Ferreira wrote:
> > Hello,
> > > Just zodbbrowser with no prefix:
> > >
> > >   http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zodbbrowser
> > >   https://launchpad.net/zodbbrowser
> > >
> > > It's a web-app: it can connect to your ZEO server so you can inspect the
> > > DB while it's being used.
> > >
> > We tried this, but we currently get an error related with the general
> > security policy for zope.app. Maybe we need to install Zope?
>
> No, it should be self-contained.
>
> I'm usually testing with the Zope 3.4 KGS.

I've just released zodbbrowser 0.6.1 which works with ZODB 3.9.x and
latest versions of other packages too.

(Supporting both ZODB 3.8 and 3.9 is kinda tricky, but with some very
ugly hacks I managed.)

Marius Gedminas
--
Any sufficiently advanced Operating System is indistinguishable from Linux.
                -- Jim Dennis