[ZODB-Dev] Repair corrupted RelStorage database

Rudá Porto Filgueiras rudazz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:23:08 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 2:51 PM, Rudá Porto Filgueiras <rudazz at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 6:56 AM, Shane Hathaway <shane at hathawaymix.org>wrote:
>

>> - Run the MySQL database verification and repair tools.  It's possible
>> that the object you need is there, but MySQL can't find it due to corrupted
>> indexes or similar.
>>

> I will do that, but it must afert 02:00 am. :-)

Only to update:

After check and recover all MYISAM tables:  "myisamchk -c *.MYI"  and
"myisamchk -r *.MYI", zodbconvert.py runs fine and read all objects and
trasactions from MySQL and export to FileStorage file with 22GB.

I think it solve these integrity problems, but I will run the migration
process to see what will happen.
Shane, thanks again by your support.

Cheers,

--