[ZODB-Dev] Connection GC

Matthias nitro at dr-code.org
Tue Sep 28 18:42:50 EDT 2010

Am 29.09.2010, 00:34 Uhr, schrieb Jim Fulton <jim at zope.com>:

>> Is this a bug in ZODB?
>
> It appears so.  Are you specifying a pool timeout?

I don't set a timeout anywhere specifically. Maybe there is one a default
one buried in grok/ztk, but I couldn't find anything on quick inspection.

However, the error is gone for me now, because I discovered a mistake in
my custom publisher. It would sometimes leave an open transaction so that
the connection could not be closed. Too many open connections then caused
the traceback in question I guess. Now that there aren't too many
historical connections, the traceback does not appear anymore.

-Matthias