[ZODB-Dev] notes re trying to run ZODB on PyPy

Pedro Ferreira jose.pedro.ferreira at cern.ch
Tue Oct 4 04:07:02 EST 2011

> Most were temporary hacks and the rest have no tests yet, so not checked
> in anywhere. But here's (attached) the diff from my working directory.

Thanks a lot for posting this, it seems like a good first step in
abstracting ZODB from CPython.

This reminds me of this particular presentation:

http://talk.quintagroup.com/blogs/myroslav/zope-at-gae

Does anyone know if any code has been made available?

Best regards,

Pedro

--
José Pedro Ferreira

Software Developer, Indico Project
http://indico-software.org

+  '``'--- `+  CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
+ |CERN|  / +  1211 Geneve 23, Switzerland
+ ..__. \.  +  IT-UDS-AVC
+  \\___.\  +  Office: 513-1-005
+      /    +  Tel. +41227677159