[ZODB-Dev] Cache warm up time

Roché Compaan roche at upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri Mar 8 06:46:06 UTC 2013

Thanks, there are definitely some settings relating to the persistent
cache that I haven't tried before, simply because I've been avoiding
them.

I'd still be interested to know if one can leverage the Relstorage
memcache code for a ZEO cache, so if Shane doesn't get around to it
I'll have a stab at it myself. Loading objects from a persistent cache
will still cause IO so to me it seems that it would be a big win to
keep the cache in memory even while restarting.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                   http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za