[Zope-Annce] mod_pcgi2 version 0.0.1

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:37:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   I am announcing the first development version of mod_pcgi2 - Apache
module for Zope/PCGI. The module is at version 0.0.1 - it is very early
development release. It lacks some features and probably is buggy (though
all my tests passed fine).

   http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/mod_pcgi2
   http://sun.med.ru/~phd/Software/Zope/

I've tested it on Debian Linux and Sun Sparc Solaris. Here are my pages:

   http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/
   http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/Random/

If you suspect there is a problem, try to view these pages by replacing
/pcgi/ with /Zope/ - this will force Apache to use Zope.cgi.

My home page (http://sun.med.ru/~phd/) loaded into Zope:
   via Zope.cgi: http://sun.med.ru/~zphd/
   via mod_pcgi2: http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/phd02

Zope + PostgreSQL little test:
   via Zope.cgi: http://sun.med.ru/Zope/phd01
   via mod_pcgi2: http://sun.med.ru/pcgi/phd01

On linux:
   via Zope.cgi: http://phd.russ.ru/Zope/
   via mod_pcgi2: http://phd.russ.ru/pcgi/

   Please visit (some of) these pages and report any error or success. I'd
be very happy if any Apache guru comments on the mod_pcgi2 code.

Oleg.
----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru