[Zope-Annce] ANNOUNCE: The Tranalyzer 1.0 Released

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
15 Oct 1999 16:12:20 GMT

As part of my effort to make an appearence in every issue of the Zope
Weekly News ;-), I'm pleased to announce the release of The Tranalyzer:

http://www.zope.org/Members/tsarna/Tranalyzer

The Tranalyzer is a tool to parse ZODB3 .fs-type databases and print
information about the transactions in in human-readable form.  Special
features include the ability to seek to a given file position and start
printing the first transaction at or after that point, and the ability
to work with live .fs files, printing new transactions as they are
appended (think tail -f)