[Zope-Annce] Zope News, Articles Welcomed

Kevin Reichard kreichard@internet.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:52:58 -0500

LinuxProgramming.com is now under the management of internet.com, home to
several Linux sites (including Linux Today, Linux Planet, and LinuxStart).
We're on the lookout for anything of interest to Linux and BSD programmers,
and obviously Zope would fall under that category. Please share your stories
of Zope: success stories, product announcements, and tutorials. We don't
expect you to work for free, so in-depth tutorials will be rewarded with $$.
We're working to bring Zope and other open-source tools the wider exposure
they deserve, and we appreciate your help. Questions, comments, or idea can
be sent to me at kreichard@internet.com.

--Kevin Reichard
  Managing Editor, Linux/Open Source Channel
  internet.com