[Zope-Annce] ANN: Border Aware Image Update for Zope 2.2.0

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:58:24 -0400

The Border Aware Image add-on has been updated for Zope
2.2.0 - installation has been heavily updated and is now
much easier.

see:
http://www.zope.org/Members/Coventry/Border_aware_image

Also, the alternate syntax patch/add-on has been tested
with Zope 2.2.0 now, and no changes were needed.  The
new documentation reflects this at:

http://www.zope.org/Members/Coventry/dtml_shortcut

Also:
I will be submitting a proposal soon to dev.zope.org: the
project would handle evaluating and integrating small
add-ons such as these and others into the Zope core,
please email me if you would be interested in participating.

~  Jonathan M. Franz ~ Senior Developer/Technical Leader  ~
~ SW-Dev Division, Springdale, Ohio Office ~ 513.618.2248 ~
~ OneNet Communications (A USNet/MDM Company) www.one.net ~