[Zope-Annce] First Commercial Zope Documentation

Mark Pratt mpratt@beehive.de
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:32:24 +0200 (CEST)

hello,

beehive is pleased to announce a first: a series of inexpensive
commercial Zope tutorials! Our first tutorial is availible today,
in German. This tutorial will be availible in English within 2
to 3 weeks.

Each tutorial represents at least 3 months work for the author
and the technical editor.

Because Zope is undergoing rapid development, we doubt any
documentation effort (commercial or community) will ever be
able to cover, in real time, all new Zope platform features.
Recognizing this predicament, beehive includes with its
tutorial free updates for 1 year.

Our first tutorial is 62 pages. ZClasses is its focus.
The German edition is availible now. More info:

	http://www.beehive.de

We anticipate being able to release new Zope tutorials
on a monthly basis. Our second tutorial is currently being
edited. Others are in the works.

Each beehive tutorial costs 25 DM (when you reside outside
of Germany). This, at the current exchange rate, is less
than $ 12.50.

warm regards,

mark

mark pratt  (managing director) 	mark@beehive.de
beehive elektronische medien GmbH       http://www.beehive.de
phone: +49 30 847-82 0                  fax: +49 30 847-82 299