[Zope-Annce] Virtual Host Folder beta 2

Gary Poster Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:54:23 -0500

Second beta release. Small bug fixes and updates to help files (see
CHANGES.txt in distro). Seems very stable, but I'll wait another week or so
at least before changing the status to 'stable'. The problem with help files
I reported before apparently appears only on my Win2000 Zope--the
uncooperative help file loads correctly on my other systems.

http://www.zope.org/Members/poster/VHF

Please report any problems, and enjoy!

(I probably won't go down the Component path and explicitly define the class
interfaces until (a) I get around to looking at Zope 3X or (b) someone
requests it.)

Virtual Host Folder:
a virtual host manager using the same functional core as the Virtual Host
Monster from EvanSimpson's SiteAccess (as further modified by iMeme).
More options, more help files, Zope folder-like interface with hopefully
improved ease-of-use.

Gary