[Zope-Annce] Zope Controller GUI 1.1.2 (Mac OS X) released with source

Richard Jones richardjones@optushome.com.au
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 19:17:12 +1000

Bizar Software is pleased to make available a new release of their Zope
Controller GUI for Mac OS X. This release really removes the start script,
adds file selection dialogs and fixes some race conditions in
startup/shutdown. The binary now uses the standard OS X installer.

This is also hopefully the last "development" release of the controller.

The Mac OS X Zope Controller is a Graphical User Interface for Mac OS X which
allows user-friendly control of a Zope server on the local machine. This is a
modified version of the controller we will ship with the next version of our
Bizar Shop software product. The modification involves the removal of some
Shop-specific code that simply doesn't apply to Zope. Screenshots are
available at Bizar Software's website.

Zope Controller information and download:
    http://www.zope.org/Members/richard/zope_controller/
Bizar Software:
    http://www.bizarsoftware.com.au/

       Richard