[Zope-Annce] ZStyleSheet bug fixed

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 19:42:57 +0100

I have just uploaded a new release of ZStyleSheet (Version 4.2.4) which
fixes a rather anoying ZODB bloat issue. It seems that some code I added to
delete an attribute of an object if it was found, was writing a transactiong
to the ZODB even if there was no work to do... oh well.

This bug was introduced in version 4.2.3 (In fixing another bug), so I
strongly recomend you upgrade, especially on high volume sites.

Sorry if this caused anyone any problems.

Adrian...

--
The difficulty of tactical maneuvering consists in turning the devious into
the direct, and misfortune into gain.