[Zope-Annce] VirtualHostFolder and CMFVirtualHost

Gary Poster Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 00:36:54 -0500

Mild egg on my face: the VHF requires the newest version of OrderedFolder
that is currently in CVS, so if you run and install the new release of VHF
now you will almost certainly run into terminal problems with managing it.
Both OrderedFolder 0.3.0 and 0.4.0 are incompatible; only the newest version
will work.

So...this means that you will be unable to try these products out this
second unless you get the CVS OrderedFolder.  :-( Sorry.  I'll make a small
incremental release of VHF when a new version of OrderedFolder comes out so
that the VHF impinges on your world again. :-)  Meanwhile the 0.2.0 does not
have any external dependencies so if you are curious about the general
structure of the tool, check it out.  The 0.0.9 CMF tool requires VHF 0.3.0,
though.

Thanks and apologies for the confusion and extra bandwidth

Gary